2011 contest site updates

Posted by Forkmann 
2011 contest site updates
March 05, 2011 03:11PM
Most of the improvements for this year were cosmetic changes, and behind the scenes things to make it easier for me. The major update for everybody is the entry page bracket and the scenario bracket is now a full page bracket instead of the separate mini brackets by regions and final four. This makes filling out the initial bracket and your scenarios a smoother experience.

By the way, this was changed based on user feedback so let me know if you have any other suggestions...

-Forkmann
Re: 2011 contest site updates
March 14, 2011 09:50AM
Nice job, man...site's looking good! So, what's the consensus from all you other UT fans on picking Texas over Duke in the Sweet Sixteen?? My heart tells me to pick 'em, but my head's saying that may not be a smart pick to win the bracket. I'm lookin' for an all Big 12 championship and a re-match b/t TX and Kansas for the title.
Re: 2011 contest site updates
March 14, 2011 10:24AM
Texas could lose to Oakland or they could take out Duke and make it to the Final Four...who knows. I don't think Duke is a good matchup for them assuming they get that far. Especially if Gary Johnson continues his horrendous play...how many dunks can a guy miss? If he can't make a few 12-15 footers, we essentially only have 4 guys who can score, which means Dogus doesn't play, and a guy like Nolan Smith will just break us down.

Despite that, I still think the 4-seed was a hose job. They should have put us a 4-seed in SA and let us play Kansas in front of 20K+ UT fans...but I guess that wouldn't have been "fair"...

-Forkmann
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login