Texas vs Kansas

Posted by briang 
Texas vs Kansas
October 27, 2013 10:29AM
Man it's been a long time since last home game. Obviously our tailgate of the week victory gave the team the momentum it needed.

Any suggestions for this week? Afternoon game obviously...everybody coming early? Maybe breakfast around 10:00 and something on the grill for later? Do we want to use any of the HEB money?

Well, that's a lot of questions at least. If you're reading this, please respond with your plans. Normally KU games aren't attended very well, but we're in 1st place in Big 12 damn it! And should be a lovely fall afternoon.

Also, I'll be leaving quickly after the game, so we'll have to clean up fast unless somebody else can take all my stuff.

-Brian
Re: Texas vs Kansas
October 28, 2013 12:36PM
Becky and I will be there. Using the cards is fine
With me. What's on the menu?
October 28, 2013 02:33PM
There's a possibiltiy that I could have to work Saturday morning but my office is not too far from downtown so I can get the grill and myself there in enough time. I say use the card sine we'll have another $2500 coming in about a month.
October 28, 2013 08:00PM
I can bring the conopy's, table, deer sausage (if needed), salsa. I will not be there for the tailgate so someone will have to take my stuff and I'll get it on the next game. I can also only take what you want/need as well if any. I need to take it around 7:30'ish in the morning as we are leaving for SA after I drop off the tailgate stuff. If you don't want me to take it, just let me know. as far as the menu, I'd appreciate it if we were to wait for the next game to do seafood as we would like to be a part of that. On another note: if our defense keeps playing like we have, we have a very good shot to win the Big 12. Our offense is not clicking on all cylinders but I think it will be enough as long as our defense keeps playing good.

Allen
jfh
October 30, 2013 11:56AM
Mike and I will be there. He's offered to be a short order cook....which I guess means we can do eggs, bacon, hashbrown, etc. on the griddle for breakfast.

We'll bring hash browns, a dozen eggs, some bacon, and some tortillas, and the griddle.

The griddle can be used for lunch if y'all want. Grilled cheese/quesadillas if kids want that. Guess burgers would work, or whatever else you can think of.

I'm good with waiting until next game for HEB money. If we can use it all then and Thanksgiving I guess.

Allen, I would say not to worry about bringing your stuff, since like Brian said, Kansas is usually smaller crowd. But what do I know.
October 30, 2013 02:20PM
Sounds like a plan. What do you need for me to bring?
Who wants sausage to take home and HOW much?
Bring an ice chest I'm dumping all of it. I have a lot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2013 02:20PM by Crazy1.
October 30, 2013 02:22PM
Sounds like a plan. What do you need for me to bring?
Who wants sausage to take home and HOW much?
Bring an ice chest I'm dumping all of it. I have a lot,
October 30, 2013 08:32PM
What ever you guys want and probably right about a small crowd. If you think you need it, just let me know. We'll see you all next game and HOOK'EM!!!

Allen
smileys with beerRe: Texas vs Kansas
October 31, 2013 10:05AM
Geri and I are coming. Thinking of an early arrival, but I am not driving, so who knows. Will bring some fijitas and desert, etc...
October 31, 2013 12:03PM
I won't be able to make it up there. My daughter is having a slumber party and I'm taking the boys deer hunting. See you guys at the next game.

Hook 'Em

Koots
October 31, 2013 01:17PM
Josh, the griddle for breakfast sounds good. If you want to get all the breakfast stuff, I can pay you back with cash and then just keep one of the cards. This method could work, that way Allan can get shrimp to fry for OSU and Jose can get turkeys to fry on Thanksgiving!

I think with people bringing sausage and fajitas, we should have the grill (i hear it has even legs now) if Grahmann can confirm when it's coming.

I'll bring something....either for the grill or a chip/dip if nobody else chimes in. I do still have a couple of tortilla chip bags and the condiments.

-Brian
October 31, 2013 02:03PM
It's looking like I won't have to work Saturday so I'll be there mid morning with the grill and I'll come up with something to bring.
October 31, 2013 05:55PM
We will bring fajitas. Who wants to take sausage home.
Speak up or I won't bring it.
November 01, 2013 07:31AM
I'll take a few links of sausage (but not a whole freezer full).
jfh
November 01, 2013 09:33AM
I like sausage. So yeah I'll take a few links. Thanks.

No problemo, I'll bring the breakfast stuff for the griddle.
November 01, 2013 10:33AM
I'll bring some onion & peppers, cheese, and extra tortillas for the fajitas. I'll also bring some corn on the cobb and sweet potatoes for the grill.
November 01, 2013 11:10AM
I'll take a few links too if you have them
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login