Texas vs Mormons

Posted by briang 
Texas vs Mormons
September 01, 2014 08:04PM
Well I think we all thought it could happen, but nobody Saturday night thought it already happened. Ash has to be done forever. And I trust Charlie and staff to lead us through. We still beat BYU...

There was talk of a "cajun" tailgate the other day but we never decided for sure. Personally I love the idea but would rather wait until it's at least a few degrees cooler before having gumbo and jambalaya. With the short turn around maybe do one of our traditional fajitas with all the fixin's days.

Also, if you'd like to donate for the tailgate spot reservations and supplies, please bring cash or check to next game or paypal to briangrahmann@gmail.com.

Hook 'Em!

-Brian
Re: Texas vs Mormons
September 01, 2014 10:18PM
Brian, my financial Director forgot to pay you and we will pay this Saturday. I agree it needs to be a little cooler for the seafood but the question will be WHERE? Well, my truck goes back in the shop tomorrow morning so I'm not sure if I will get it back in time for the game. If someone wants to come by and get my tailgate stuff, it will be greatly appreciated. I'm buying a new 12x12 canopy probably tomorrow so I will have two and maybe three if I fix the other one. I already have a couple of packs of beef fajitas and of course deer sausage. I say "Swoope there it is!! Swoope there it is!!!!!

Hook'em

Allen
September 02, 2014 06:25AM
No it's I Heard that.
I plan on getting another canopy just like my other one and should have it there for Sat.
Sounds like fajitas it is. I'll bring 2 meat and 1 chicken.
With Espy and Ass out the others have to really pick it up. From what I remember we had some bad moments last Saturday and you have got to give the qb time. so he can make better decisions. or else. No more dropped passes and better Head on the qb.

Fans yes fans I'll bring a couple of fans if we have enough generator.
September 02, 2014 03:42PM
I just bought a canopy 12X12 so I will have at least two. There's hope my truck will be out before the week's out. I'm more worried about the Center situation since Espinosa is out. Got to have a good Center to control the line I think.

Allen
September 02, 2014 06:57PM
I'll bring a pot of beans again, not burnt this time!!!! I'm not gonna have my canopy this time.

Justin
September 03, 2014 05:35PM
Got another 10 x 10 and will bring 2 - 190 watt fans
September 04, 2014 07:41AM
I'll bring onions, peppers, and cheese.

Allan, let me know if your truck is not ready. I could stop by after work tomorrow if you need me to take your stuff.
September 04, 2014 08:04AM
Thanks Chris and as of right now looks like I will get my truck either later today or tomorrow. I will bring salsa, 2 packages of beef fajitas and the deer sausage. 2 canopy's and a table. Oh yea, I told the tequila Dr. I would bring the tequila so it will be interesting. Crasy you in?

Allen
September 04, 2014 09:10AM
Hell yes on tequila
September 04, 2014 09:13AM
I'll bring corn and black bean salsa and a pack of meat. Also will get whatever on list below doesn't get claimed by somebody...

Still need...
- tortillas
- pico
- guac
- more salsa?
- josh do you have the condiments from last game?
- dips/snacks/desserts.

-Brian
September 04, 2014 10:28AM
I'll make some pico too.
jfh
September 04, 2014 10:54AM
I'll get some fajitas too. And do the guacamole, and a roasted tomatillo salsa. Yes, I have the mustard and bbq sauce from last week I'll bring.

And a couple packs of tortillas.

What they hell these guys keep doing to get suspended? Wickline will earn his pay this week.
September 04, 2014 01:13PM
Quote:
What they hell these guys keep doing to get suspended?

Most likely...
http://www.ohiostatelexi.com/uploads/5/9/2/4/5924942/4438037_orig.gif

-Brian
September 05, 2014 07:54AM
What's the set up time for tomorrow?
September 05, 2014 09:29AM
Won't make it tomorrow. Still can't last that long with my back but I should be ready to go when Baylor game rolls around in October. Have a good one this weekend.

Koots
September 05, 2014 11:29AM
I'll probably be closer to 9:30am this week for setup.

-Brian
September 05, 2014 12:43PM
We will be there at 10 and bring some pico de caca also
September 05, 2014 06:15PM
Brian, I'm bringing you my check tomorrow and I can bring tortillas, a pack of chicken fajita meat, and pico de gallo. Let me know if there's anything else we need! I may bring some more stuffed jalape?os this game! Hook 'em \m/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login