Baylor tailgate spot

Posted by Crazy1 
Baylor tailgate spot
September 27, 2014 07:00PM
What's on the menu? And where we going to tailgate!
Re: Baylor tailgate spot
September 29, 2014 09:05AM
If only there was a thread called "tailgate location" to answer your question. I'll post again here though. Not sure of my availability for the day since wife is having surgery this week.

It's on 16th between San Jacinto and Congress.

http://bgrahmann.com/images/REJ01_tailgate_map.jpg

http://bgrahmann.com/images/REJ01_tailgate_pic.jpg

-Brian
September 29, 2014 10:51AM
Do we have this place reserved or is it first come/first serve? Looks good to me. I'll be making my first game this year so pumped even though it does look like we could get beat by 50 points.
September 29, 2014 03:24PM
It's reserved. We can have the rest of the year if everybody likes it.

-Brian
September 29, 2014 03:28PM
Cool. Well, its shaded (kind of) and not on cement but grass (kind of) so it looks good to me.
September 30, 2014 01:01PM
Unless someone has something special they want to cook, and so far it doesn't look that way, then I'll bring the grill and everyone can bring whatever they want to cook or eat (fajitas, sausage, chicken, or whatever).
September 30, 2014 03:59PM
Your the man. Sounds like a plan to me. I will bring some sausage.
I will also be ALONE so please help me not drink
A lot.....just a tad and no shots for me.
September 30, 2014 08:44PM
OK, I will bring some of the HEB fajitas to cook and I always bring the Sausage/Salsa. A quick way to go to the new tailgate spot is going west on 15th from I35, turn right on Brazos (there's a light) and go through the parking garage, turn left on 16th and it's about 50-75 yards on the left. I ordered a Outhouse/with hasp and I'll bring the lock. Crasy, if you need a place to stay you are welcome to stay with us and it's not a dog house we have for you either. We have a spare bedroom. We should be there around 9'ish but I'm going to go park my truck early in the morning so that I make sure I park there at the tailgate. It will be very convenient for a change. Taking a roll of quarters for parking.

Allen
October 01, 2014 04:45AM
Thanks for the invite. But my plans have changed
I will be a no show.
October 01, 2014 02:16PM
I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend.
smileys with beerRe: Baylor tailgate spot
October 01, 2014 09:21PM
smileys with beer We will be there with beef and chicken fajitas, flower tortillas, and sausage.
jfh
October 02, 2014 08:58AM
Remember when people would miss the Baylor game because THEY were so bad?

I'll bring something to cook. Was thinking chicken legs/thighs or ribs, and maybe some veggies.

Remember when it was 3-3 against them at halftime last year? That was something.
October 02, 2014 11:37AM
I'm going to make some sliders.

Brian, are you going to bring your stuff or does someone need to come get it?
October 02, 2014 02:42PM
Quote:
Brian, are you going to bring your stuff or does someone need to come get it?

Not sure yet. I'd at least like to bring it down and help Josh and Jon Harris remind everybody that Baylor sucks, but not sure. I will know more tomorrow.

-Brian
October 03, 2014 08:01AM
I'm taking marinated chicken breasts and pork fajitas instead of taking beef. Admit it Crasy, she told you that you couldn't go ALONE!!!!

Allen

PS. Brian, Hope all is well at the home front.
October 03, 2014 12:02PM
We are not going to make it this weekend. We have 4 tickets available. Let me know if anyone is looking for tickets.

Here is the view from the seats.
[www.seats3d.com]

BN
October 03, 2014 08:16PM
No Alien I fealt guilt cuz it's Jessica's homecoming.
Yes I have a small conscience .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login