Texas vs. Iowa St.

Posted by briang 
Texas vs. Iowa St.
October 13, 2014 08:01AM
I'm back and ready to go this week. I feel a win streak starting.

-Brian
Re: Texas vs. Iowa St.
October 13, 2014 10:23AM
Lauren and I will be there and I feel after the little pit mishap, all the kinks are ironed out for your return.

Koots
October 13, 2014 12:28PM
Need help with special teams and turnovers. Enough said.
So what's on the menu for Saturday. We will be 6 in our group.
October 14, 2014 03:32PM
Assuming we have a pit, I have some meat to put on it...pork shoulder that I bought at costco before first game. I can bring more or a side too.

Who has all the tents, tables, supply boxes? I'll just bring some more of everything in a bag to replenish the supply boxes. Hopefully you have cleaned the serving utensils. I think I filled up the gas tank before last game so should be good there (although I sure could have used some gas while mowing my lawn yesterday...was running with mower to try and finish before it ran out).

Josh, did you ever get to the bottom of the HDMI issue? I have extra component and optical audio cables if the HDMI port is bad (I'm assuming box and TV have these options). Or I probably have an extra HDMI cable if that's the culprit. Let me know if you need anything with that.

-Brian
October 14, 2014 08:29PM
If we have a pit, I'll bring some beef fajitas and maybe some chicken or maybe some wings. I have sausage/salsa also. Josh has all the tents/tables except for mine and I will bring them. I will order the Outhouse tomorrow and some help with the cost would be helpful and nice. I believe I paid $89.00 last home game. if it ever gets cool, some chili or seafood would be a nice change.

Allen
October 15, 2014 07:04AM
I'll bring beef fajitas. How we doing for funds for the spots? How about
Selling wristbands for a new pit. Wait wrong message board.
October 15, 2014 07:43AM
We'll have a pit. I'm going shopping today and if I can't find one I like the old one should make it through one more game as long as we don't set it on the side of a hill again.

I have the boxes, generator, TV, and a tent. I checked the boxes yesterday and everything is clean it looks to be in good shape. I checked the TV and it has 2 component and 2 HDMI ports if you need to know.

I'll bring the big pack of pork fajitas that Allan left in my cooler last time, some tortillas, bread, cheese, and I'll make some pico again.
jfh
October 15, 2014 08:53AM
I have a lot of tables. Don't think I have any tents. My guess with the TV is that the HDMI cable was f'd. The end got bent. I'm hoping the port in the receiver is still ok. I think I have an extra HDMI cable, but haven't looked for it yet. The receiver does have component ports in case the HDMI port is f'd too.

I'll bring guacamole and tomatillo salsa. BBQ Sauce/Mustard. Tortillas. Not sure what else.
October 15, 2014 09:15AM
I'll "make" some sweets and bring tortillas.
I also will bring tequila.
October 15, 2014 02:38PM
We're not going to be able to make it this game.
October 15, 2014 09:51PM
I ordered the Outhouse today and I hope Chris found a pit he likes. Is there any way we can get a finalized spread sheet on who's bringing what? A head count would be nice also. I will contact the Kingsville bunch to see who's coming. I do have a childhood friend that's going to stop by and I would say 3-4 of them but I will check. What time is the TG going to start? I still have the left over tequila from game 2 and I will bring that. The more the merrier!!!!

Allen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 07:37AM by wallen1901.
October 16, 2014 04:50AM
Beef fajitas,sweets,totillas,and no tequila
6 in our group
October 16, 2014 01:27PM
I picked up a new pit today. Now I just need to put it together and season it. Should be done by game time.
jfh
October 16, 2014 05:55PM
I'm guessing we'll probably get down there around 10. Give us enough time to set up TV for any 11am kicks.

Brian, I didn't find a spare HDMI cable, so if you have one that'd be good.

Me and Mike and maybe a couple of other people.

I'll see about picking up some other kinda meat in addition to the guac and salsa.
October 16, 2014 07:58PM
10am sounds good. I might go for 9:30 as that's when the metered spots started filling up (was a 2:30 game though).

Allen, there's no list other than what is said on here. I'll bring the bean dip and chips as well. It's kind of a wing it planning but we've never been short on food before I don't think so will work out I'm sure. We seem to be covered other than some sort of side but that's not always necessary. I agree though we should talk on Saturday and make plans for something a little more interesting for the WVU game.

Josh, I'll bring extra A/V cables.

-Brian
October 16, 2014 11:25PM
smileys with beer Be a total of six Watts at the game. We will bring spanish rice, meat, chicken, tortillas, Popers, and more. I never know whats ticking in the girls brains,so y'alls guess is as good as mine.
October 17, 2014 09:09AM
Bringing beef fajitas and the pork fajitas that Chris has. Of course the sausage/salsa/brownies as well. We're turning the corner starting this Saturday!!!!

Allen

NOTE: In case I'm not there and someone else is, if the Outhouse shows up early, I think Charles had suggested to move it to the right of the drain as it looked level and the ladies said to turn it so that the door doesn't face the TV.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2014 12:35PM by wallen1901.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login