Texas vs Rice

Posted by briang 
Texas vs Rice
August 31, 2015 09:13PM
First, see this post about how we have yet another new spot. The good news is it's pretty cheap.

Other than location, things should be about the same. You all know the drill. We'll decide a meal, etc each week and ask for people to either bring meat, snack, side, sweets, etc. Also as before, a donation to go towards supplies and the spot reservation would be appreciated.

I'll get the usual supplies to fill the supply boxes. I don't know how many tents and tables will fit in the new area, but I assume we have same inventory as last year. I have 3 of each.

Grahmann has been the pit supplier and I assume he's good to keep going this year.

Josh, do we have everything we need to do a TV again? I think you have all the satellite equipment including dish and tripod but if not let me know. I have the TV. Let me know if we should do a dry run again...I could help if so.

OK, I at least wanted to get something started. Traditionally we've done bbq on the smoker week 1, but I'm up for whatever.

-Brian
Re: Texas vs Rice
September 02, 2015 07:26PM
I got the sausage and Salsa covered as I'm sure Crasy has run out by now. Of course if it was like the one he brought a couple years back, well you know. Let me know what else.

Allen
September 08, 2015 04:09PM
My previous message didn't go out. Maybe it was censored in response to the above
Message.
We can bring sausage or any type meat product that
We need.
September 09, 2015 08:26AM
I can just imagine what was censored. LOL I'm going to Kingsville Probably tomorrow and won't be back Friday evening.
September 09, 2015 04:42PM
I talked to Grahmann, and he said he might not be there too early and would be bringing the regular charcoal grill and not the smoker. It really comes down to who's coming. I can bring some type of meat as well as a dip/chips if needed. This all seems about as organized as our offensive coaching staff, but I'm sure it will all work out. The tailgate that is...

-Brian
September 09, 2015 07:06PM
Ok I'll bring a package of beef and chicken fajitas. Something sweet and some kind of dip.
It will just be Becky and I..if this don't work please correct me.

Crazy
September 10, 2015 07:33AM
Are you going to need any of my canopy's except the cooking one? Bring the table, Salsa, sausage, and bring some fajitas unless someone wants ribs I can bring that. I think but no promises Crasy, I think Yvonne will make the triple chocolate's again. I'm leaving this afternoon and will be back tomorrow so I will check in tomorrow evening to see what else is needed.

Well, I guess I should be thankful to the Foundation for not selling any tickets to Yvonne/I to go to ND even though I'm still Torqued about it. Even this TG seems weird. All my buddies from Kingsville either moved and the rest of them let their tickets go so for right now it's just Yvonne and I going.

Allen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2015 07:40AM by wallen1901.
September 10, 2015 11:09AM
So far maybe 6 adults and a few kiddos. Great
September 10, 2015 01:00PM
smileys with beer Well, The Watts crew will have a total of four coming this weekend. We will bring beef and chicken fijitas and bacon-cheese jalapeno's, and spanish rice. will try to get there around 9:00 am.
CWsmileys with beer
jfh
September 10, 2015 01:22PM
Mike and I will be there, possibly some friends will show up too. I'll bring pico and quacamole, tortillas, mustard/bbq sauce, and maybe some meat, but seems we'll have a lot.

I've got the Dish receiver ready to go and will see if we can make it work. I'm bringing one table too I think.
September 10, 2015 03:18PM
I'm going to reserve the 2 parking spots next to our area for additional tailgating spaces tomorrow at 6pm for $40/spot. We can discuss Saturday whether to continue doing that or not. Of course in order to do that, I will likely need a beer or two at Scholz Garten at around 4:30-5:00ish. Join me if you want to help.

-Brian
September 10, 2015 09:23PM
I'll go with corn and black bean salsa as my dip so it can double as our vegetable. Meat still undecided, but wish I knew if there were other people coming.

-Brian
September 11, 2015 05:42AM
I'll be there along with my brother in law. I'll bring some beans. I can also bring some kind of snack or dessert too.

Justin
September 11, 2015 07:43AM
I'll be there around 11:00 with the grill and something to put on it.
September 11, 2015 06:19PM
OK, We now have at least 6 going. Do you need the canopy's? what time in the morning?

Allen
September 11, 2015 10:08PM
9:30 to 10:00 seems to be the consensus for the starting time. I'm going for 9:30. Charles may be first...

-Brian
September 12, 2015 08:53AM
Lauren and Koots will be there around 1pm. I have four extra tickets if anyone needs some. I'm sure they're hard to come by for this game! Lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login