Texas vs Cal

Posted by briang 
Texas vs Cal
September 15, 2015 08:07AM
Well last week went pretty well with minimal planning so see you guys there. I know Josh is out this week. Can't remember if anybody else said they were not coming?

Grahmann, what's the plan on the pit...stick with the grill or smoker?

Also, there was a cap left at the tailgate....grey one with orange longhorn. I'll bring it this week if anybody claims it.

-Brian
Re: Texas vs Cal
September 15, 2015 09:06AM
There was some interest in the smoker so I'll bring that and some pork products to put in it.
September 15, 2015 05:50PM
I'm in call so we are a no show. I lost a pair of Longhorn sunglasses.
Is anyone near Brian I'm sure he is sad about Patterson 's departure.
He may need to be held down. Take all knives away from him.
September 15, 2015 07:35PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img901/8853/qEsjMg.gif

Don't think we found any sunglasses. Might be in somebody's chair cup holders or something like that.

-Brian
September 15, 2015 08:37PM
I left behind a piece of iron that was used to raise the satellite dish and I hope someone got it as I would like to have it back. I will bring the sausage because we know Jose will not be there to bring some. I have the salsa and I have a pretty good size pork loin or I have some baby back ribs I can bring. Let me know or if I can find a reasonable brisket, I can bring that if we are going to have the room to cook it for a long time. usually 5 hours to cook.

Allen

Brian, if you need me to go meet you at scholtz on Friday let me know. I will be fight the tax people to see if I can lower my taxes so I will be on that side of town so I can drop by.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2015 08:46PM by wallen1901.
September 15, 2015 08:49PM
By the way, I'm just as sad as Brian that Patterson has left the Building!!!!

Allen
September 16, 2015 08:11AM
Allan, I saw that piece of iron after you left so I put in next to the wall close to the bushes so it should still be there this weekend.
September 16, 2015 06:37PM
Well the Watts will have at least eight coming this weekend. We plan on bringing at least four links of sausage, chips and dip, rice, chicken and beef fijitas, and what ever y'all think we need.smileys with beer
September 17, 2015 08:17AM
Koots and Lauren will have all 5 kids. We'll stop by and we'll bring a dip and chips.
September 17, 2015 10:58AM
Thanks Chris as that piece of iron is of many uses. I will bring pork ribs and sausage. What time?

Allen
September 17, 2015 04:10PM
I'm bringing bean dip and some meat. I'll also get some mustard and bbq sauce. Nobody has specifically said tortillas or bread yet.

As for start time, I was going to go same as last week which was 9:30.

Allen, I'll text you about tomorrow. Not sure what I'm doing...may just do a quick run down there and back.

-Brian
September 17, 2015 11:53PM
If we are using the smoker, I have a big Pork Loin I will bring instead of ribs. If you prefer the ribs let me know as I have both. Let me know if I need to bring anything else.

Chris, do you need any wood? I have mesquite if you need some.

No Problem Brian and that's not a bad idea to just go mark off the spot as I'm liable to stay there drinking longer than I need to and then start again Saturday morning would be rough. Doable but rough.

Allen
September 18, 2015 02:29PM
I'm bringing German potato salad.
September 19, 2015 06:19AM
I'll be there with about 6 other peeps, mainly kids. I'll bring some tortillas and some coleslaw.

Justin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login