Texas vs OSU

Posted by briang 
Texas vs OSU
September 21, 2015 08:57AM
OK, last one of this 3 week stretch. We finally have a QB. Now can we have a D, and then a W?

2:30 game time. I can pull in setup time a little bit...8:00 or 8:30 sound about right?

Allen, I like your idea of having a little breakfast for those there before 11am or so, and then have some sausage and fajita meat on the grill before game time.

-Brian
Re: Texas vs OSU
September 21, 2015 06:40PM
I can bring sausage and fajitas. Breakfast sounds good also
But I won't be able to bring the stuff for cooking.
jfh
September 23, 2015 08:57AM
We can bring Mike's griddle thing, and do eggs, bacon, bfast sausage, and hashbrowns.
September 23, 2015 10:24AM
I'll bring pico, onions & peppers for the fajitas, and a pack of fajitas.
September 23, 2015 10:58AM
I have some homemade Chorizo and Pan Sausage that I can bring if you all want. I'll bring a pack of beef fajitas, sausage, and salsa.
September 23, 2015 09:42PM
Corn and black bean salsa and chips. I'll also get a bunch of tortillas, and I have the mustard and bbq for the sausage. I can also bring another pack of fajita meat if needed.

-Brian
jfh
September 24, 2015 12:00PM
The chorizo and pan sausage sound good Allen, thanks.

I have a pork fajita pack from the other week in freezer that i'll bring too. I'll get a bag of cheese too for tacos.
September 24, 2015 04:01PM
OK, I will bring the Chorizo/pan sausage and do I need to bring eggs/juevos? Need to know so I can buy them today as I will be busy tomorrow. 8AM sounds about right.

Allen
September 24, 2015 04:33PM
Lauren and I will be there around 11am. Let me know what needs to be brought and we can pick it up and bring it at that time.

Koots
September 24, 2015 07:50PM
It will be 10-12 of us. I'll bring 4-6 links of sausage
And pack of beef and chicken fajitas. A dip and something sweet(me)!!!
September 24, 2015 07:57PM
Allen, sounds like Josh has the eggs, bacon, hashbrowns covered and we'll go with your sausage/chorizo. (that's weird to type)

Koots, maybe a dip or a dessert would be good.

Instead of fajitas, I picked up a couple of packs of brats and rolls and will caramelize some onions in beer and mustard. Served with an Oktoberfest beer cuz I know Allen likes it.

-Brian
jfh
September 25, 2015 11:35AM
Jose, will your 10-12 be there for breakfast? Going to sam's later, so no problem if so, just would be good to know.

Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login