Texas vs Baylor

Posted by briang 
Texas vs Baylor
October 24, 2016 05:42PM
Hey, we're undefeated at home! 2:30 kick. Any ideas for anything different or just wing it like last week?

-Brian
Re: Texas vs Baylor
October 25, 2016 10:36AM
It will be 4 in our group. I bring tequilla, fajitas, and sausage.
October 25, 2016 06:43PM
Alien will love this!!! Will the pit be there before
The game starts?????????
October 25, 2016 08:15PM
Crasy has a valid question if the pit will be there before the game starts. Is anybody going to cook breakfast? If so need a burner/propane tank. I have sausage and fajitas as well or I can bring breakfast stuff. What time are we going to start?
October 26, 2016 08:23AM
I'll bring some guac, tortillas, and 3 pound bag of chips. I'm making a costco run today or tomorrow, let me know what other bulk items we might need.

Also my little bro, Andres, is coming in from DC. He's worked in a kitchen a lot of years and probably is gonna prepare something as well. He's down to make some griddle pancakes if there is a breakfast cooking setup.

-Francisco

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2016 08:45AM by hitit345.
October 26, 2016 08:53AM
Hello! This is said little bro. "Breakfast cooking set-up" would just include some type of flat-top cooking surface if anyone has something like that.
jfh
October 26, 2016 02:16PM
I'll bring Mike's flat-top cooking surface and propane tank. And some bacon. And I have some tortillas. And the mustard and bbq sauce. And Texas Caviar.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2016 05:58PM by jfh.
October 27, 2016 08:33AM
Sacred Heart Homecoming so we sold our tickets. Catch you all at the next Home Game!

Hook Em!
October 27, 2016 08:47AM
Sounds good. My bro will bring some buttermilk pancake batter, toppings, maple syrup. In addition I'll bring chips, tortillas, and some kind of dip.
October 27, 2016 03:43PM
Yes, Jose, the grill will be there by kick off.
October 27, 2016 05:53PM
I never had a doubt about the grill.
October 27, 2016 06:22PM
So, Allen, I think it would work if you want to bring some eggs and sausage and whatever else to go with Josh's bacon and Andres' pancakes.

I'll bring something for the grill and a snack. I think breakfast around 10am or so after setting up 8:30-9:00ish would be good and then grill stuff for the afternoon crowd.

And yes I do notice the lack of commitment on grill time other than "before kickoff".

-Brian
jfh
October 27, 2016 07:02PM
I think Mike is bringing breakfast sausage patties too.
October 28, 2016 07:22AM
Virgil has 4 tickets and a parking pass available for this game. Two of the tickets are down on the 2nd or 3rd row, 50 yard line and the other two are higher up, but still in the lower level. I think for all 4 and the parking pass he is looking for $300. Let me know if there is any interest.

I may be there with an extra ticket or two as well.

BN
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login