Texas vs West Virginia

Posted by briang 
Texas vs West Virginia
November 07, 2016 03:54PM
Well, we got the 11am slot, so that pretty much dictates the menu. I can bring a griddle. Josh, can you bring Mike's again so we can roll with two?

We can cook other stuff besides eggs/sausage/bacon on them as well. Fajita meat pre-cut are easy.

I'll let others respond what they want to bring and fill in from there but count me in for something as always.

-Brian
Re: Texas vs West Virginia
November 07, 2016 08:22PM
We will bring 3 dozen eggs and 2 lbs of bacon to go with the tequilla
And limes.
We will 6 in our group.
November 08, 2016 07:53AM
Jon has a birthday sleep over Friday night so we probably won't show up until the last minute.
November 08, 2016 11:25AM
I won't be going to tailgate or the game. This will be the first but Brian will have to put me on the injury list. I have two tickets for sale, buy one get one free. Let me know if anyone is interested. No deliveries either!!!

Allen
November 08, 2016 04:01PM
We will miss y'all but can you still drop off brownies.
And you still may beat others to the tailgate.
November 09, 2016 05:54PM
So there only be 2 of us this tailgate. Will we need
More tables and canopys for this weekend?
I can cut back to 6 eggs of that will be enough!!
Naw all will stay the same eggs bacon tequilla and limes.
November 09, 2016 06:38PM
You all are welcome to use my canopy's but I can't deliver them. I sure could use a few shots of tequila though. I have had some real rough days here lately and worried that I have more to come. If someone comes to get the canopy's, Yvonne will make some brownies.

Allen
November 09, 2016 07:13PM
I hope and pray you feel better. Yes I do mean this
And it's not a joke. I won't kick you while your down.
November 10, 2016 08:02AM
I'm in pretty bad shape right now. I sold my two tickets to Paradise!!!
November 10, 2016 09:22AM
Kutacs will probably stop by the tailgate. We have all the kids so if I can score three cheap tickets somewhere, it will be 7 of us. If not, 4 of us.
November 10, 2016 10:58AM
I'll be traveling up to Friday afternoon, but can make an HEB run Friday night. What do I need to bring??? More protein? some tortillas? Don't know if I'll have time to make some salsa, but I'll try. If not, I'll buy some.

My HEB list,
- fajitas
-tortillas
-salsa

I'll check board again Friday afternoon to see if you've added or removed from my shopping list.

-Francisco
jfh
November 10, 2016 07:53PM
Yep, I can bring Mike's cooker again. I've got some bacon I froze from last tailgate I'll bring too. And hashbrowns. And probably breakfast sausage too.

How early are we thinking of getting there?

Hope you get better soon Allen.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2016 07:59PM by jfh.
November 10, 2016 08:31PM
smileys with beer There will be 6 to 10 of us. Youngest and here friends are coming. Will be in Austin Friday night and at the tailgate early. We plan on bringing sausage, beef and chicken fajitas, tortillas, and desert. Want be the same without Allen. Guess I'll have to help stand in for him at the tequila shots line. Will be hard but has to be done. HOOK-EM
November 10, 2016 09:07PM
Francisco, that sounds good.

I think 3 doz eggs should be enough. It's twice as many as last week. Sounds like we have plenty bacon and breakfast sausage as well.

By the sound of Chris' post, there will be no grill. We will have two flat-top griddles. Fajitas will work on those no problem...can either put them on whole or cut them up and cook with veggies. This works best I think. I will bring cut onions and peppers. For those bringing fajitas, you can either pre-cut some of the meat or we can do on site. Not sure how well regular sausage or deer sausage will cook on those.

In addition to veggies, I'll bring a bean dip. I have 3 bags of tortilla chips from last time.

7:30am is early enough for me. 3 hours before heading to game.

-Brian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login